Created in 2012, Odebrecht Properties is the arm of the Group that specializes in the real estate market. This business identifies and develops projects, mobilizes capital and makes investments, to later take on the operation of public and private assets. It also offers supplementary services such as hospitality, maintenance, and security to users of the enterprises.
The company leverages the construction capacity of the Group as it acts in synergy with Odebrecht Infrastructure - Brazil and Odebrecht Realizações Imobiliárias. Its investments are allocated between three segments, through the following assets:
Multi-purpose spaces that offer new experiences for soccer, entertainment and culture enthusiasts.
- Itaipava Fonte Nova Arena sports arena in Salvador (BA)
- Itaipava Pernambuco Arena in São Lourenço da Mata, near Greater Recife (PE)
- Maracanã Complex (Stadium and Maracanãzinho), in Rio de Janeiro (RJ).
Operation of public assets in the areas of education, public administration and urban development.
- Inova BH (video) in Belo Horizonte (MG);
- Administrative Center of the Federal District
- Maravilha Port in Rio de Janeiro (RJ);
- Olympic Park in Rio de Janeiro (RJ).
Operation of real estate assets for private clients.
- A ten-year naming rights contract for the Fonte Nova and Pernambuco Arenas with Itaipava;
- A concession for the management, maintenance and modernization of the Maracanã Complex (Stadium and Maracanãzinho) for 35 years;
- Partnerships with the Bahia, Fluminense, Botafogo, Flamengo and Náutico football clubs for matches they play as home team in the arenas;
- Start-up of Inova BH operations, with the inauguration of four elementary schools in the Belo Horizonte (MG) Municipal School System;
- Development of the financial structuring of the Olympic Park, a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) for the construction, operation and maintenance of the park for the 2016 Olympic Games;
- Start-up of operations of the Binário Road and the demolition of the Perimetral Road, as part of the Maravilha Port project (RJ);
- Management of the Group’s headquarters in Salvador, and of the Odebrecht Building in São Paulo.
Odebrecht Building in São Paulo, in the state capital
Itaipava Fonte Nova Arena, in Salvador - Bahia
Itaipava Pernambuco Arena, in Recife - Pernambuco
Fonte Nova Arena in Salvador - Bahia
Awards and Distinctions
The Fonte Nova and Pernambuco Arenas and the Maracanã Stadium received the approval of more than 80% of their users, players and coaches, according to research carried out by Datafolha.
The Group's work operating public and private assets began with Odebrecht Participações e Investimentos, with the management of the new Fonte Nova Arena (photo) in Salvador, and the Pernambuco arena, following construction.
Once the Group was certified in the real estate assets field in 2012, Odebrecht Properties was formed. In addition to the operation of multi-purpose arenas, the Business won important contracts to build and manage public and private properties.